R2D2 HK Limited (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
As part of Our normal business operation We collect certain personal information from Our clients. This policy sets out the basis on which We process any such personal information that We collect or that you provide to Us. Please read this policy carefully to understand Our practices regarding your personal information.
By visiting prime.go2.exchange (“Our site”) , you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
- You may give Us information about you by filling in the contact us forms on Our site or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our sites, subscribe to Our services, place a transaction on Our sites or report a problem with Our sites. The information you give Us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit information.
- You may give Us information relating beneficiaries to enable us to deliver Our services. This may be through filling in forms on Our sites or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. You must obtain appropriate consent before disclosing such information to Us. The information you give Us may include their name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit information.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer, that allows Us to distinguish you from other users of Our sites. These cookies help Us to provide you with a good experience when you browse Our sites. We use the following cookies:
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our site when they are using them. This helps Us to improve the way Our sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of Our sites.
How we use your information
Information you give to Us. – We will use this information:
- where required to protect your vital interests or that of another natural person
- where performing tasks carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority invested in Us
- to administer Our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of Our efforts to keep Our sites safe and secure;